Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Holo Month Day 8: Layla Flash Black (and comparison)

Hello Polish Lovers! Today I have here the last of the Layla hologram swatches for now (I say for now because I'm fully intending to get my hands on the latest 8 holograms soon)!

This is three coats of Flash Black. You could probably get away with two coats though. Man, is Flash Black blingtastic or what!









For today's comparison, I whipped out almost all of my charcoal holos. I never knew I had this many until I went searching through my Helmer! Yikes!

I'm wearing three coats of each polish and all the comparison shots were taken in sunlight.



The TFS and Daiso polishes refused to shine under my table lamp so I had to go chasing after the sun. Not surprisingly, Flash Black remains the undisputed Charcoal Holo Queen, with 10 to Midnight coming in second!



This last picture shows the holoness in the TFS and Daiso polishes just a little better. You can click on the pictures to enlarge them. I promise the holo looks even more glorious when the pictures are bigger!



So that's it for the proper Layla Hologram swatches for now. I did managed to catch some sun so I'll be showing you sunlight skittle shots of all the Holograms tomorrow! See you then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment