Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Neutrals to Taupes

These are my nudes to taupes. My mum says they all look the same! Again, I did not just buy these. They were bought in November!

L-R: Tickle My France-y, Dulce de Leche, Barefoot in Barcelona, Over the Taupe and You Don't Know Jacques!



When the polishes I ordered from Nailvibe came, it was like some sort of birthday present from the postman (even though I paid for it)! I was really excited to open the envelop and bubble wrap to see my new colours! I wanted to swatch them on but my nails were painted so I went ahead to make a scotch tape swatch! The following colours are not what I just bought, I'd be crazy if I bought so many colours at once! I just selected these few to show the nice graduation / progression from my pinks to black and the colours were all soooooo pretty!

L-R: China Glaze IV, China Glaze Seashell, Essie Not Just A Pretty Face, OPI Tickle My France-y, OPI Dulce de Leche, OPI Barefoot in Barcelona, OPI Over the Taupe, Chanel Particuliere, OPI You Don't Know Jacques, China Glaze Ingrid, OPI My Private Jet and finally OPI Black Onyx.



I just love the first picture because the colours are so nice and neutral, and they progress so nicely on a gradient! I think I actually like buying polish more than the actual act of painting my nails. Just seeing them lined up in their trays is enough to make me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment