Thursday, January 26, 2012

More Nude Polishes!

Went through a nude polish phase a few monthsback because I'll be spamming nude polishes once I start work later this year. Bought a couple of them from timtam because she was having a Christmas promo! The newer OPIs were going for $10 while the older (and rarer) polishes were selling for $12.



L-R: Miso Happy With this Color, Coney Island Cotton Candy, Samoan Sand and Have a Tempura Tantrum

I already had Miso Happy but when I saw Tempura Tantrum, I knew I had to have it! I also just ordered Let Them Have Rice Cake so I'll own all three of the pinks from the Japanese Collection!



L-R: Miso Happy With this Color, Coney Island Cotton Candy, Samoan Sand and Have a Tempura Tantrum. 3 coats each!

I don't really think Miso Happy suits my skin tone so hopefully Let Them Eat Rice Cake will be better! I'll do a comparison of the three pinks when I get Rice Cake!

3 comments:

  1. i have the miso one i love it so much! but the application is a PITA lor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait for my next post! I found a good way to help make the application better! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like Have a Tempura Temtrum! (: looks pretty

    ReplyDelete