Monday, January 9, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 28 (Inspired By a Flag)

Since I was a teenager, I've had this strange attraction to the Union Jack so obviously I was pretty stoked to paint it for this challenge. Weirdly, I've never done a Union Jack manicure so this is my virgin Union Jack nails!

I chose to do a deep blue base with OPI Dating a Royal.



Dating a Royal is slighter darker and more purple than this. It was quite a difficult colour to photograph. Dating a Royal has a jelly finish and it really is a very pretty colour. It does give off a certain royal feel. Very British!



I decided to do an accent nail because doing Union Jacks on all my nails would be overkill and I like it! I used Daiso's nail art polish in white and red.

On to Supernatural nails for the next challenge! From what I envision, it will be very Halloween-esque. See you then!

2 comments:

  1. Me too! I love its jelly finish! And you can still see the squishiness even with Seche Vite on top!

    ReplyDelete