Tuesday, January 3, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 23 (Inspired By a Movie)

I know I'm late to the party but I just caught Bee Movie and it was really cute! Honestly, it made me feel guilty for eating honey and now I can't grab for or even look at the honey jar without feeling bad.
That said, I did a bee manicure that I've seen so many other people do before but alot of them did it against a blue background so it looks like the bee's flying in the sky. I chose a yellow background instead, because, well, I wanted to stay true to the bee theme, so it's yellow and black all the way. I did use two tiny drops of white for the bee's wings but that shouldn't count! HAHA! So I hope this will still be interesting!

I stayed up to do this manicure till 3am so forgive me if the trail lines aren't as crisp as they can be. Yes, I'm developing a bad habit of painting my nails in the wee hours of the night while watching tv. Oh, two guilty pleasures combined!
While doing my Inspired By a Colour manicure, I was watching Gene Simmons Family Jewels. THE WHOLE TIME. The Bio Channel was having a family Jewels marathon and it was just SOOOOOO amusing to watch! HAHA! And this manicure was done while watching Supernatural reruns and The Next Iron Chef: Superchefs on The Food Network! I've been prohibited to paint my nails in my room at night because I'd stink the whole room up and with the aircon, the fumes will just circulate round and round. So I shifted my operations to the living room with cable tv! :D
Gonna try to finish this 31 Day Challenge before school starts so I can take a shorter time to paint my nails once the projects start pouring in!

4 comments:

  1. haha i like it that you make the lines connect!! cute maxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I had to align my nails and paint, which was a bit uncomfortable because I normally lay my hand flat on the table top to paint! But luckily it was only dotted lines so it was quite fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm super impressed by your ability to change your nail designs everydayyy (: haha..v cool haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA! I actually don't! I do my designs ahead of time and queue the posts to be published! I'm at Inspired by the Supernatural already! Plus I only paint my left hand most of the time! (SHHHHHHH!) Recently I've been trying to do them every night (if I don't like the previous design) or every 2-3 days (if I like the design and want to keep it on longer)!

    ReplyDelete