Friday, October 14, 2011

MAC Fatigues Comparison

MAC Fatigues was one of my first two MAC polishes that I recently got and I've been very into the whole military trend so Fatigues was really a die-die-must-buy polish for me, even though a couple of my friends (who are fully aware of my entire stash) advised me to just get Deep Sea. Knowing that I already had a couple of military green polishes, I bought Fatigues and prayed I wouldn't have any duped for it!
L-R: MAC Fatigues, Essie Sew Psyched, Chanel Khaki Vert, OPI Uh Oh Roll Down the Window and China Glaze Westside Warrior. Without flash.



L-R: MAC Fatigues, Essie Sew Psyched, Chanel Khaki Vert, OPI Uh Oh Roll Down the Window and China Glaze Westside Warrior. With flash.



Same order, from thumb to pinkie, without flash. I used 2 coats for all of them but Fatigues could have used a third coat. Fatigues was also the greyest of the bunch.

.

Same order, with flash.



So to conclude, NO DUPES HERE! I was actually thinking of getting Zoya Dree but after swatching all 5 of these polishes, I think I have enough military green polishes for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment