Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Daiso Rainbow Holographic Polishes

So this is the first of my holographic polish series! I've been in a holo craze ever since I laid my eyes in OPI My Private Jet (original holo version), which I sadly do not own and I've been looking for as many holo babies as I can find (and afford) to fill up that void. HAHA!

Managed to track down 4 holographic polishes from Daiso at the IMM branch. The Ion and Eastpoint branches always only have the same 2 boring shades. I was so happy when I saw these 4 babies!









Took these first 4 pictures under my table lamp. Do you see how the silver holographic one has this pink sheen, especially in the forth picture?

The next series of pictures were taken next to my window in indirect sunlight.











End of picture spam! As with all the pictures on this blog, click to enlarge them!

I wore 2 coats of all 4 polishes in all the pictures but they were a little sheer so 3 coats would be better. Even though the bottles are really small (5ml each), they're only $2 and I will probably never finish any of my polishes so size should not matter! :D

I think the charcoal one is more holographic than my dud version of CC Revvvolution! For $2, it ain't bad at all! Perhaps I should have bought a couple more to mix with my other polishes and franken up more holo babies!

Today's the last day of January! How has 2012 been treating you so far? I hope that it's better than 2011!

6 comments:

  1. hello! oohh holographic polishes!! looks really nice (: makes me wanna get one and tryyyy haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, never really noticed the holographic polishes at Daiso! They're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i always suspected it wouldn't be holo so i never ever tried them but now maybe i should!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're only $2 each!!! But sadly they're quite hard to find, I only managed to find them at the IMM branch, which is so out of the way for me. If you see them at other branches, do let me know! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! The Daiso's (Plaza Sing and Rivervale Mall) I frequent are currently very low on nail polish stock. Hope I get to see them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The eastpoint branch totally cleared out their polish racks! Right now they only sell fake nails and embellishments! :(

    ReplyDelete