Friday, February 3, 2012

Holographic Frankens

I'm totally loving my spectraflair I ordered from Lori! I swatched them on my nail plate so I could take it out and stare at it whenever the sun comes out and be dazzled. As usual, click on the pictures to enlarge them and make the holoness even better. I promise you it's worth doing so!

This first blue one is Glamazon. I've shown this baby to you twice now I think but since I'm showing you my holo frankens, I felt the need to include it in the post! I used OPI DS Sapphire to make it holo but added some spectraflair to bling it up!









Next, I have a light purple holo called Copy Cat. I've been lusting for OPI DS Original for the longest time so I decided to create my own. Hence the name, Copy Cat!





Oh and when the sun is in it's full glory, POW WOW!



And here's a blurry shot to show how holo Copy Cat is! :D





This next one is a chocolate holo called Chocolate Sprinkles! This was inspired by Glitter Gal Suede. I didn't want to blow $19.90 on a bottle of polish so I decided to make my own. (And yes, that's Copy Cat next to it!) I didn't add as much spectraflair into this franken as compared to Copy Cat but it's still very bling bling! (:













And this last one is a dark purple holo all the way on the left. I've wanted ChG LOL for a while now and since I don't see myself getting it anytime soon, I took it upon myself to franken a similar shade. It's called Wild Thang, inspired by Color Club's Wild at Heart.









I used a coarser grade of SF for this dark purple one as compared to the previous two frankens and as a result, the rainbow effect is a tiny bit brighter, as seen in the picture below.



I LOVE SPECTRAFLAIR! But oh, I have no idea what other holo colours to franken. Any idea?

3 comments:

  1. How about a red and a green?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yellow! that would be a weird but fun colour haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. orange~! bright flaming orange!

    ReplyDelete