Saturday, February 4, 2012

Nail Polish Rings

UPDATE: I'm shipping the rings worldwide now! Drop me an email if you're interested! :D

----------------------

Just completed some nail polish rings after having seen so many pretty ones online!

I'm selling them online for $12 each and they will come in a drawstring bag like so.

Here's how they'll look like:

Top view

Bottom view

I've already made rings painted with Lippmann Acrosss the Universe, Nfu Oh 40 over black, Nfu Oh 51, Color Club Magic Attraction, Cult Nails Clairvoyant, OPI DS Glamour, China Glaze Meteor Shower as well as a black holo that I've frankened.

Here are how they looked like before I mounted the glass on the rings.

The glass on each ring are not symmetrical circles or ovals so they are pretty unique in how they look and that's what makes each ring so special. Each ring is also adjustable in size and they'll fit anywhere from Diva ring size S to L! Plus they're handmade with love, and they'll make very pretty presents!

I used a really strong and waterproof glue so you won't have to worry about the glass dropping out. Also, I've also sealed the design so it won't fade or get nicked easily.

What are you waiting for? Click here for more pictures and do drop me an email at my.polish.adventures@gmail.com if you'd like to purchase a ring! (:

8 comments:

  1. Thanks! Do check out the link for more pictures! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty! I was also thinking of making nail polish jewellery last year as Christmas gifts but didn't get around to it. Did you buy the cabochons online or from a brick & mortar store?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brick and mortar shop! But mine are very irregular in shape! Most online stores sell the glass cabochons in bulk so it's a hefty investment for a new business start up! If you buy in lower quantity, it's really not worth! If you like, I do accept custom orders! Just email me and let me know! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cool:O Did you do those with actual nailpolish? Haha, sorry for sounding dumb...
    Check out my nail polish dryer, super cute;)
    http://fashionlily.onsugar.com/Nail-polish-dryer-21632665

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUP! They are painted with nail polish! :D
    I SAW THAT DRYER ON EBAY AND I WANTED TO BUY IT! SO CUTE! But I heard the strength of the fan isn't that good!

    ReplyDelete