Saturday, February 18, 2012

January's Haul

I finally squeezed some time to do January's Haul! (The posts you've been reading for the past few weeks were done up a long time ago and were all queued because school's been kinda busy!



Did not think it was a big haul, after seeing December's EPIC haul but on hindsight...
Let's break it down shall we? (:



Decorative top coats (L-R): China Glaze Techno, OPI Rainbow Connection, Essie Set in Stone, Essie A Cut Above, Essie Shine of Times, Finger Paints Asylum and Finger Paints Twisted

So happy that Susan managed to help me get the Finger Paints, especially since they've been sold out everywhere! And my polish dealer (yes, that's what I call her now, because she's always helping me get polishes) Cheeying was selling a brand new Rainbow Connection, so I grabbed a bottle before I regretted not doing so!



Next, we have two of the Nicki Minaj OPI colours, Metallic 4 Life and Fly (which is not colour accurate here btw), as well as Stead As She Rose from last year's Pirates collection. I got the Nicki colours from DYON because Fred had them earlier than Smoochiezz but I visited Smochiezz at Juring Point so many times the lady remembered me! *embarrased*



Essence polishes! So glad the brand came to Singapore and I actually had to hunt around for Blue Addicted like a MANIAC! I'm still looking for more bottles for swapping but sadly, it's so elusive. From left to right, we have Choose Me! (which is a Zoya Charla / Orly Haley's Comet / OPI Catch Me In Your Net dupe), Blue Addicted (the Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe dupe) and Lime Up! (which I have found to be a close enough match to OPI Did It On Em, which was why I passed on that one).



Hoho, by an amazing stroke of luck, I managed to find Orly Wandering Vine and Enchanted Forest on an etailer site that only ships to the US, as well as a kind soul who was willing to ship it to me. I'm been lemming for Enchanted Forest since my green phase began (I think it's over now, though I'm not quite sure what new phase I'm in) and when I saw Wandering Vine, I couldn't not get it. They're both OOS everywhere so when I saw them, I knew I had to find a way to make them mine! (:



I ordered A-England Lady of the Lake and Tristam during the 30% off sale and they came (all the way from the UK) in a week! Paid around $13 per bottle but it's so worth it! The two of them sparkle like crazy in the sun! I also ordered CC Worth the Risque and  Revvvolution from Candy and they're the stud version so if you're interested, click on the link above to get them before they're gone!



Last but not least, cuticle care. I saw DYON International selling these LE China Glaze Holiday Berry scented cuticle oil for $4 each (inclusive of shipping) and I couldn't resist! They're a bit smaller than your average China Glaze, which was why I got 3 bottles. Oh, and as the name implies, it smells like berries! I must admit, I've been cheating on Lemony Flutter with Holiday Berry. I also purchased the ELF Nourishing Cuticle Pen from Smoochiezz because I wanted to try it out. It contains quite a few good oils (grape seed oil, almond oil, etc) and I wanted someting I could throw into my bag in case I ever feel the need to moisturise my cuticles on the go. I haven't done so yet because I think i'll get weird stares if I whip out the pen and start applying the oil in the train, but what I can tell you is the application is a breeze. The amount that comes out is just enough to moisturing the cuticles and not leave too oily a feeling.

And, I was invited to join a secret fb polish addict group and my god, I'm not the craziest person okay. There are so many people worst than me so I take comfort in that! HAHA! It's actually nice seeing how many polish lovers there are because none of the friends understand why I need so many polishes but the girls int he group do! Hehehe!!

WOKAY. I've been pretty girl so far in February but that's because I'm saving up to bomb big time at BeautyAsia! HAHA! Hopefully things don't go out of proportions there! But I know I'll have Candy and Lynn to help control me so at least I won't go ballistic! :D

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I love all these colors, specially the glittery ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha i'll constant tweet to remind you not to go too crazy ok.

    ReplyDelete