Thursday, January 12, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 31 (Re-create Your Favourite Challenge)

WOW, last day of the challenge! Can''t believe I actually managed to finish the challenge although I took a total of 76 days.

For this last challenge, I had to re0create my favourite look and I really liked Day 15: Delicate Print. I really liked the lacey look and wanted to try another similar look, this time with konad.

The inspiration for this manicure came from here and mine is so much messier but I couldn't wait to finish the challenge so I didn't restamp my nails even though some of the lines were blurry.

First, I painted Essie Jazz then stamped on a fishnet design using konad plate m57.



Totally hating myself for not doing a better job on my index finger and pinkie.

Next, I stamped on what I call the "toilet paper" design using konad plat m71.



There you go, lacey nails in a snap. So much faster than the crazily intricate lace design I drew on my nail wheel for Day 15!

Polish used:
- Essie Jazz
- Elianto Twilight

YESYESYES! I'M FINALLY DONE WITH THIS 31 DAY CHALLENGE! I'm so happy and not to mention tired from painting my nails almost every night. I'm totally going on a one week break after I post the next entry I have lined up, as a promise to a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment