Sunday, January 29, 2012

OPI Japanese Collection Nudes

This is the last post for the nude polishes series. That said, I'm so happy to say that I finally own all three of the nude polishes from the OPI Japanese Collection from 2005!

For these swatches, I used Nailtek Foundation II which dried matte and cloudy, which totally made swatching these nude babies MUCH easier! I used to have to do almost 4 coats for Miso Happy With This Color but I only had to do 2 coats here.

L - R: Have a Tempura Tantrum, Let Them Eat Rice Cake and Miso Happy With This Color (1 coat each)



This was one coat each and as you can see from the picture below, Nailtek dried a bit tacky and it caused the first coat of polish to dry a bit matte and rougher than usual.



L - R: Have a Tempura Tantrum, Let Them Eat Rice Cake and Miso Happy With This Color (2 coats each)



And here's a shot that's not so zoomed in so you can see the colors on my skintone. Top to bottom: Miso Happy, Rice Cake and Tempura.



I'm actually pretty surprised all three of them look decent on my skintone! YAY! More nude polishes for work! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment