Thursday, August 16, 2012

Holo Month Day 2: Layla Coral Glam (and comparison)

Continuing from Mercury Twilight, today I'll be showing you swatches of Coral Glam, a really gorgeous nude holo. It isn't all that coral so I have no idea why it's called Coral Glam but given how holo it is, I'm gonna close one eye.

This is three coats of Coral Glam, without any base or top coats. Once again, my nails were buffed to a shine before I painted the polish.









I'm absolutely loving how office-friendly this shade is so I'm looking forward to being able to wear it to work once I start at the end of August!

I don't really have as many nude corals as I'd like but I did manage to find three others - Winmax α-Rainbow #1 (a $2 holographic polish from Daiso), Nfu Oh #62 and China Glaze Cyberspace.







All pictures were taken under artificial lighting.

Winmax α-Rainbow #1 is the least holo as you can see, but for $2, I'm not complaining! It is actually pretty close to Cyberspace, just a tiny bit paler. Cyberspace is also more holo but the two of them are obviously not even close to Coral Glam in terms of colour. Nfu Oh #62 is the closest thing to Coral Glam I have in my stash. #61 is a touch pinker though so still no dupe.

Hope you're enjoying the Layla Hologram Effect Swatches series so far! Stay tuned for more swatches of Retro Pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment