Friday, December 2, 2011

I'm Back!!!!

Hey guys! My exams are FINALLY over! Today's paper was a super killer but it's over and I shall not dwell on it because I can finally update my blog! Sad to say, I still have job interviews in the next two weeks so I can't paint my nails until the 14th! I know I can paint nude colours for the interview but I just want to go with naked nails so I won't have to worry about my polish chipping. And I want my nails to look un-yellow which is why I'm abstaining for any polish activities till then!But not to worry, I already have some swatches done up a while ago and I decided to post them up first, which will last me till after my interviews, and after which, I can continue with my nail art challenge! I can't wait to continue the 31 Day Challenge. Just bought the basic black and white acrylic paint for nail art and I'm gonna head down to Spotlight soon to get more colours one of these days. Acrylic paint is so much cheaper than regular polish and the consistency is so much better for doing nail art: watery but still opaque! I also just bought myself a cheap $2.70 paint brush from Popular which I'm going to customise and cut down so make my own brush for doing nail art! Okay, I guess this is it for now! You can expect some swatch posts as well as an updated post on my nail polish storage (I just reorganised my Helmer)! See you soon! (:

4 comments:

  1. Congrats and welcome back! :D And.. Acrylic paint??? You mean it'll come off with regular nail remover?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read that acrylic paint will come off with alcohol so by right if you make a mistake, using alcohol will allow you to remove the acrylic paint without affecting the polish base. But I only had isopropyl alcohol and when I used it, the acrylic paint didn't come off so easily. But yes, nail polish remover removes acrylic pa
    int!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! but means that it's the start of adulthood leh. hahahaha. welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's cool!! Never knew that (: So coooooolllll it's like using your nails as a canvas :D

    ReplyDelete