Sunday, December 4, 2011

Elianto Indigo Shine and Glittery Nickel

Headed down to Tampines Mall for dinner with my family a few months back and while waiting for them to arrive, I dropped by Elianto and got some babies! I bought Indigo Shine and Glittery Nickel from their Sparkling Diva collection and a basic white polish since my current white polish is old and goopy.

Here's Indigo Shine on my index and middle fingers and Glittery Nickel on my ring finger and pinkie!

(Click on the image to enlarge)

I love how my index and pinkie are blurred out so the glitter particles are more obvious, while the middle two fingers are in focus!

Here's a close up of Indigo Shine. Oh, look how pretty it is! How the glitter particles shine in that gorgeous sea of teal! This was 2 coats that easily glided on.

And here's Glittery Nickel! It's a beautiful smokey purple with the same kind of gorgeous glitter particles in Indigo Shine. This was also 2 coats.

They cost $5.90 each and for such pigmentation and quality, I think they were worth the price tag!

 

 

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh... You are tempting me soooo much. And uhhum I live in Tampines. OH SHITTTTTTTTTTT. Dang I'm going down to Tampines Mall tomorrow. hahahahahahaa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! You better hurry! I went there last week and they were having a moving out sale! So sad they'll be moving out! :( Anyway, if you're going to Malaysia, I heard they're much cheaper there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOOOOOOO!!!!! Why are they moving out nooooooo ): Oh gosh this makes me less guilty to run down tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA! I know they have one other branch in Chinatown but I don't know where exactly it is! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I went to the Elianto at Tampines Mall today and it's closed already! :((

    ReplyDelete
  6. NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! ):):):):): I wanted to go yesterday but things cropped up ): NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ZOMG I CAN CRY FOR THE ENTIRE OF TODAY

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhh... I live in Tampines too! was abt to check them out coz they look like good gifts for Xmas! :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, I'm pretty bummed out too! I wanted to get some clear nail polish from them for frankening and more black and white. Their balck and white polishes are really solid! :(

    ReplyDelete