Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Next Year's Polishes

Here are some of the collections that will be released in 2012! I'm pretty excited for some of them! I want to stress that none of these pictures are mine. Click on the images to be led to the original source, with more details like the names of the polish and more pictures there too!

Essie Resort 2012

 

Essie Spring 2012

 

Essie Go Overboard

 

OPI Spring/Summer 2012 Holland

Swatches for the OPI Holland collection can be found here and here!

 

OPI Nicky Minaj


Swatches can be found here.

 

OPI New York City Ballet Soft Shades 2012

 

China Glaze On Safari

 

China Glaze Electropop

 

China Glaze Summer Neons

 

China Glaze Prismatic

 

China Glaze Crackle Glitters

 

China Glaze Magnetix

 

China Glaze Colours From the Capitol

 

There you go, now you're as updated as I am! (:

Looks like next year's polish will break my bank even more!

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. thank you thank you THANK YOU for this uber informative post (: gna get my wallet ready for these babies! alr! (and im not done w this year's collection...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna get someone to hide my wallet! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. China Glaze Colours From the Capitol! I think I'll be getting the entire collection!

    ReplyDelete