Sunday, December 18, 2011

31 Day Challenge: Day 12 (Stripes)

I initially had a different idea for the Stripes challenge as I planned my original design a month ago but since it's so near Christmas, I thought I'd bring some holiday cheer and do a Christmas-inspired theme for Day 12!



Here's my candy cane themed nails! I'm not very pleased with how uneven the stripes are on my different nails but I did this manicure at 1am while watching Jerseylicious and Dirty Soap, and I didn't really wanna redo my index finger when I knew I was gonna remove it in 2-3 days, so bear with me. And haha, in case you can't figure out what's on my ring finger, it's the actual candy cane. I think it looks so funny, like some snake head, probably because my line wasn't as crisp as I wanted it to be!

1 comment: