Thursday, December 29, 2011

Elianto's Gone?

Earlier this month when I went to Tampines Mall, I saw Elianto having a Moving Out Sale and the next week, they were gone. Then, I thought, fine, if I'm that desperate, I'll just take the train to Chinatown Point to get their polishes. I actually went to their website to find out the address for the Chinatown Point branch.
BUT WHEN I WENT TO THEIR WEBSITE AGAIN LAST NIGHT, THEY TOTALLY REMOVED THE "OUTLETS IN SINGAPORE" INFORMATION! I swear it used to be there. And then I got worried. Did Elianto really pull out of Singapore?

So when I was at JB today and I spotted Elianto, I immediately grabbed a back up bottle of their white and black polishes because I love them so much. They're so opaque and they're better than Alpine Snow and Black Onyx, in my opinion. Since I was there, I decided to be thick skinned and ask the SA what happened to the branches in Singapore.

She told me that Elianto's lease in Singapore had expired, which was why they moved out.
But not to worry. She then reassured me that they're working out a new lease agreement to open other outlets soon, so YAY! We can rejoice now and breathe easier again!  All we have to do is be patient and wait for Elianto to reopen its doors in Singapore! (:

3 comments:

  1. cant wait for them to come back to singapore then! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They should have an opening sale. I think I can buy like the entire shop already.

    ReplyDelete