Sunday, November 20, 2011

Going on Hiatus

I found out something interesting when I was studying the past week. You know how Zebra has these new Mildliner highlighters? I have six of them and realised how close all six of them look like six of my polishes!

From left to right, You Mustard!, Mint Candy Apple, Teal We Meet Again, Lapis of Luxury, Barney's Suit and Pastel Rose. I even swatched them side by side and they're pretty close!

COOL RIGHT!

Anyway, my exams start on Monday so I won't be blogging for the next two weeks. I'll resume Day 11 of the 31 Day Challenge once my exams are over. Can't wait for that to happen!

I've actually got quite a number of posts already done up but they're not related to the 31 Day Challenge and I'm torn whether to stager them in between the days of the challenge or to only post them after the challenge is completed (which may take a while). I already have the Chanel Les Jeans ves Nubar Jeans comparison post done up. I also have swatches of other polishes as well, like Nfu Oh #51, a lot of nude polishes as well as tons of holo polishes to show you! What do you guys think?

Anyway, for those of you who are having your exams too, good luck! Gonna share my favourite motivational video that always makes me feel like fighting on whenever times get tough!

"But it ain't about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much can you take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"

So if you feel super sian about studying or a paper, just forget about it and keep moving forward, don't let it bring you down! Keep on hititng back!

See you in two weeks! (:

10 comments:

  1. Cool! I have those highlighters too! btw, I have a giveaway going on now! Please check it out if you have the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck for exams! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww the highlighters look so niceeee!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! I have their highlighters and love using them too (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. @shimmerpole: I'll enter after my exams! I'll be having a giveaway soon too! :D

    @Candy: Thanks babe, good luck for your papers too!

    @dooey89: They are! You should go try them! The colours are so unique and it's twin tipped so you can use it as a marker too!

    @Michelle: Thanks! Yes, I love their unique colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have that highlighter in grey! And all the best for your exams! (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. hhaha so random u! good luck for ur exams! jiayou :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow hahaha that's awesome!
    Up for my challenge?:
    http://fashionlily.onsugar.com/Make-up-challenge-20555754
    xx Lily
    Good luck! With exams"

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha i'm so lateeeeee good luck with your exams..!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Lily: I don't really wear makeup so unless polish count! LOL

    @Lynn: Thanks! Last paper tmr and then I can blog again! :)

    ReplyDelete