Wednesday, November 16, 2011

31 Day Challenge: Day 9 (Rainbow)

Didn't really plan this manicure well so erm, it's a little lopsided. My bad.

Here it is anyway!



I wanted to do 7 colours but my nails were too short and couldn't fit all 7 so I ended up with 6 colours.

Here's what I used:
China Glaze Hey Sailor
Sasa Arezia 25
Dodo Club Yellow
China Glaze Four Leaf Clover
China Glaze First Mate
China Glaze Grape Pop

I used a normal painting brush that I got from Diaso to do the rainbow because the brushes on the polish caps are all too fat! This took pretty long though cuz I really wanted the lines to be even so I had to paint them slowly and then go over them again after!

Okay, one more day left to do before my break for the exams! (:

14 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, this is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so pretty! I don't know if I'll have the patience to do a rainbow like that lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!!! Your lines are sooo neat!!! How did you do it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty! I love rainbows! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, didn't expect this rainbow to be such a big hit! Thanks for all the comments! (:

    @tilltheendd: I blobbed some of the individual polishes on a piece of paper and then painted on the lines with a paint brush (the ones we use for art class in Pri/Sec sch)! Really had to paint slowly too, to keep the lines from overlapping! It really boils down to painting very slowly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is way tooo cute!! heehee.. you're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOWWWW!!!! :D I've never thought of that! Thanks!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. me either but i like those nails how did you think of tht?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, I knew I wanted to paint on all the colours of the rainbow (or at least try to paint as many) and painting them in a straight line seemed boring so you know, I painted a literal rainbow! :D

    ReplyDelete