Sunday, November 13, 2011

31 Day Challenge: Day 8 (Metallic)

Metallic nails, metallic nails.

I initially wanted to do a konad manicure with stampings in either gold or silver, on top of a black base but I worried if it was metallic enough for this post so I just painted my nails with ChG Awaken.



This was one coat and the best thing about polishes from China Glaze's Romantique and Khrome Collections are that they are very opaque and they dry extremely fast! The only down side is that they tend to leave brush strokes so you have to paint your nails nicely. But, they're actually perfect for stamping and with that thought in mind...



I whipped out my bottle of ChG Millennium and decided to do a houndstooth stamping with konad plate m63! I like the pattern on my middle finger the best. It's the clearest out of the lot and even though the rest seems smudged and blur, they're not that bad irl cuz the picture is really zoomed in!

The best thing is I love how fast the manicure was done! I only did the 4 fingers in the picture (yes, I cheat a lot with the swatches you seen on my blog) and it took me less than 10 minutes! (:

1 comment:

  1. Yes! they're really good for stamping! Need to get all of them next month! Wanted to get them this month but Eye Candy blew my budget!

    ReplyDelete