Sunday, September 30, 2012

Holo Month Day 21: Jade Hypnose

To make up for interupting Holo Month, I'm going to do two posts today and this is the second one. Yes, we're back on track with holo Month once more.

I realised I have too many holo polishes to show you for Holo Month. I think I may continue showing y'all my holo babies even after Holo month is over. :D Yes, I actually bought that many new holo polishes. I'm such a slave to holo polishes it's not even funny.

This is 2 coats of Jade Hypnose, a medium blue linear holographic polish.





BWZPUOAHDEMAJZAW. Words can't even express my love for this baby.















I thought Hypnose looked extremely familiar the moment I put it on and SURPRISE SURPRISE! Dupe alert!

This is 3 thin coats of Ozotic 515 and 2 thicker coats of Hypnose. The difference between the two is really extremely minute but if you must know, 515 is the tiniest bit cooler than Hypose. They are just as holo though so if you missed out on 515, Hypnose would be a good polish to grab!







Stay tuned for the second blue holo in the Jade Holografico collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment