Friday, September 28, 2012

Holo Month Day 20: Jade Fascinio Violeta

If I had to pick only one polish from the Jade Holografico collection, this would be it. Fascinio Violeta is a medium-tone purple and it was a no-brainer buy for me.

This is 3 thin coats, taken under artificial lighting.









The linear holographic effect on Fascinio Violeta is KE-RAY-ZEE, as with all the other Jades fro the same collection. It was on the thin side but even with 3 coats, it applied really well. I just wish it was a little more opaque.





Here's a comparison between a couple of linear purple holographic polishes that I own, that have a similar holo effect (akin to the Spectraflair look).

This is 2 coats of Ozotic 513, 3 coats of Fascinio Violet and 2 coats of Wild Thang (a franken).





515 is much more red-tone than Fascinio Violeta and my franken Wild Thang is slightly more murky and less holographic. Fascinio Violeta is also clearly the most holographic out of the three polishes.

I honestly think I can never have enough purple holos! <3

1 comment:

  1. That purple is so striking! Not for me, but love the way it picture here!

    ReplyDelete