Saturday, September 22, 2012

Holo Month Day 18: TFS BK901

TFS BK901 is officially the polish I've blogged about the most number of times. I think it's been featured on this space five times already so this will be its sixth appearance.

I haven't exactly done a proper swatch of this charcoal holographic beauty yet so when A Lacquered Affair requested for one, I decided it would probably be a good thing to do one.

This is two coats of BK901, taken under artificial lighting.







BK901 isn't a blinding in-yer-face holographic polish but it is still considerably holo! I'd say it's comparable to Color Club Revvvolution.



Formula-wise, I only needed two coats but I must warn you to be light handed when it comes to painting your nails because this polish tends to leave brush marks. Other than that, I don't have anything bad to say about the polish. I do actually love the TFS brush because it fans out pretty nicely and it's pretty easy to control.





Overall, I think that if you're lucky enough to see this polish at your TFS store, GRAB IT. I had to get my bottle overseas (Malaysia) because the local TFS stores don't seem to carry this baby. I'd actually grab backups of this polish if I didn't already have Revvvolution. That's how much I love this polish but you already know that right? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment