Thursday, September 13, 2012

Holo Month Day 15: Ozotic 518

Moving on from the last Ozotic I showed you (Ozotic 522, a copper red linear holographic polish), today I have Ozotic 518, a deep, sexy red linear holographic beauty. It's pretty rare to come across a true red holographic polish, because adding holographic pigments in a normal red polish would turn it pink, so I'm actually really curious how Ozotic managed to come up with this baby!

This is two coats of 518, taken under artificial lighting.







Here's a comparison between 518 and 522, showing that they are different and it is justifiable owning them both! Yes, this is how I convince myself that it's okay to own so many polishes!





Formula-wise, 518 is more pigmented than 522 but it still applied like a dream, needing only two coats for full coverage. It also didn't stain my nails when I removed it but you should probably know I only left it on for two hours.

I've ordered Jade Vermealho Surreal, another similar red hologaphic polish, that should be on its way to me by now. I'll be swatching it for Holo Month once it arrive, so I'll do a comparison with 518 then. Till next time! :)

---
By the way, Gwen just started doing Holo Month too so do drop by her blog to check out more holo awesomeness!

No comments:

Post a Comment