Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Holo Month Day 19: Jade Mystic Gold

My entire package of mostly holographic polishes (Jade + Layla Hologram + Nfu Oh) from Shoppe Eclecticco arrived recently and I just couldn't wait to start swatching them! I chose jade Mystic gold as the first one to wear and holy moly, it's such a crazy gold, ultra holographic polish!

This is 3 thin coats of Mystic Gold.









It's such a different kind of gold from all the other gold holos. It actually reminds me of chrysanthemum tea!





Here's a blurry picture to show you how friggin' holo Mystic Gold is!



Mystic Gold was easy to apply. I did 3 thin coats but I suspect you could get away with 2 thicker coats. I've swatched 3 Jade Holografico polishes already (you'll be seeing them shortly) and so far, all their polish has been amazing to paint. Their formula is similar to Ozotic's though I like Ozotic's brush better. Still, Mystic Gold was much easier to apply than the Layla Holograms and Nfu Oh holographics.

Can't wait to show you the rest of them! Stay tuned! (:

--------------
Head on down to Shoppe Eclecticco to grab your very own bottle of Jade Holografico polish!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is very pretty and it's quite a unique shade! :)

    ReplyDelete