Friday, September 7, 2012

Holo Month Day 13: Ozotic 513

Purple. Holographic. Polish. I have mentioned before that those are three words that make my heart flutter and Ozotic 513 is no exception.

Ozotic 513 is a red-based purple linear holo that applied beautifully. It has a jelly-ish formula that I suspect helps the holo particles to shine through better and yet I managed to achieve opacity with two coats.
I did stop at one coat for my middle finger just because I loved how it looked with one coat and I wanted to show you guys. With one coat, 513 appears more like fuschia and I wish Ozotic would come up with a colour like this.



An added bonus: 513 dries really glossy!



All pictures were taken indoors, under artificial lighting and you can see how holo 513 is indoors so you can only imagine how holo it will be under sunlight.



I also decided to try something new: layering 513 over a black polish on my middle finger and holy moly, it only made 513 even more irresistable.

I'm wearing one thick coat (you can also try two thin coats) of 513 over a black polish on my middle finger and two coats of 513 on the rest of my nails, sans top coat.



I'm actually liking this layering alot. Isn't it great, how you can layer one polish over another and make it look like a totally different shade? Such a good way to save money huh! ;)



Here's two close up shot of 513 on its own on the left and 513 layered over black on the right.





If you haven't gotten your bottle of Ozotic 513 yet, head over to Star Trinkets to grab yours before it sells out. Ozotic has discontinued the 500 series so once they're gone, they're gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment