Saturday, July 30, 2011

Sinful Colors Vacation Time

Today I present you to, Sinful Colors Vacation Time! It's a beautiful mauve-y spiced tea colour that many have dubbed a "granny colour" but I love shades like these. They're so neutral and classy and great when you don't feel like wearing anything too bold or sweet.





I probably have at least 6 similar shades but none of them are exactly the same. The best thing about buying shades like that is that my mum loves them too so she won't nag at me for buying so many polishes! Instead, she'll be nice to me and ask if she can use them! Haha!

Formula wise, it was okay, I have nothing to complain about it. I used 2 coats here and the brush size was managable. Quite similar to China Glaze's brush size? It does fan out pretty well so it made painting a little easier! This was taken after 2 days of wear but I removed it on day 3 because I wanted to swatch on some of my newly acquired shades!

No comments:

Post a Comment