Thursday, July 21, 2011

OPI Siberian Nights

Today, I'm showing you one of the three OPIs I got whne I went down to PNC after work one day with the other interns! This one is called Siberian Nights. It's a deep eggplant colour but it does tend to look like black in normal lighting. Only under strong lighting would you see its true colour. Kinda like Lincoln Park After Dark but not as bad.

Here is is under my table lamp. This is 2 coats with a coat of Poshe / Seche on top. I say Poshe / Seche because I really was using both on random fingers. I know I have lobster hands (overly red skintone) but it's because of my camera setting. The colour is pretty accurate here. Oh, and I have OPI Merry Midnight on top of Siberian Nights on my index finger! :D

The rest of the pictures were taken under natural sunlight.

I initially wanted Orly Wild Wisteria over Siberian Nights but since I saw Siberian Nights first, I got it. I'm kinda disappointed at how dark it is. Was wishing it's be a little lighter so the purple would be more obvious.

I'm thinking of doing a polish sale to sell the polishes I bought but feel doesn't suit me. Would any of you be interested in buying them? I'll probably be letting go of some Essies. I should probably sell some of my polishes to make room for more! (:

 

2 comments:

  1. YES, I'm interested!!!! =) Can't wait for your blog sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be interested! Especially in Essies!

    ReplyDelete