Sunday, July 24, 2011

OPI Merry Midnight Swatch

I managed to get Merry Midnight a few months back at a manicure shop in FEP and it was almost used up and was going for $2. I knew I had to have it despite it being thick and gunky inside. I finally thinned it out today and swatched it on one nail (because that's how precious it is)!

Showed you this bottle shot the last time.



But here's a new one with a swatch!







Look at those flakes! GORGE! I have 2 coats of OPI Siberian Nights and one coat of OPI Merry Midnight on top.

It's a deep purple with tiny blue glitter particles with red flakes! Merry Midnight is from the Holiday Wishes Collection back from 2009 and ohhhhh, it's so Christmasy without being too Christmasy! Now I can't wait for Orly Fowl Play to hit our shores! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment