Saturday, July 16, 2011

Polish Wishlist

Here's my polish wishlist for now. The ones I'm eyeing before I ban myself for the rest of the year.

1) Zoya Dree

2) Zoya Cynthia

3) China Glaze Westside Warrior (here and here) I know Westside Warrior looks like Dree so I need to choose one!

4) OPI Uh Oh Roll Down the Window (here, here and here) I'm starting to see a pattern here, military green!

5) OPI Road House Blues (here, here and here)

6) Orly Fowl Play (here and here)

I'm totally gonna head down to Nailvibe to see all these before getting them! I can take a peek at them, compare their colors before buying! Totally love the sales assistant there too! She was so friendly and best of all, she knew her stuff! I was chatting with her about polishes and told her I'd love to work in a polish shop and she asked me to try applying for a part time job there to work on weekends! God, that would be fun! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment