Sunday, July 10, 2011

Vodka and Caviar

The interns decided to paint the town red with our nails so we agreed to wear red nails to work last week! I wore OPI Vodka and Caviar which I got from Smoochiezz's Expo Sale while the other intern wore From A to Zurich (which I love and definitely want to get soon)!

Here's Vodka and Caviar!

I think the last picture is pretty accurate. Vodka and Caviar is a bright red shade with a hint of orange. It's not your bright, in-yer-face red but it does attract a certain amount of attention. The good kind anyways! I also love how lush it looked on my nails so its name was really appropriate too!

This was two coats and it glided on so smoothly. I have a layer of Seche Vite on top of it though because I painted my nails well into the night and was waiting for it to dry so I could sleep!

I have a couple of reds in my Helmer but this is one of my favourites! And for the first time, I didn't feel cheena at all wearing red on my nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment