Saturday, November 17, 2012

OPI On Her Majesty's Secret Service

The moment I laid eyes on Zoya Fei Fei, I had to have her but Zoya's pretty hard to buy where I come from so when OPI released On Her Majesty's Secret Service, a pretty close dupe for Fei Fei, I was pretty ecstatic!

This is three coats of OHMSS with one coat of Essie Good To Go.



OHMSS is a sheer polish that is sooooo complex.  It actualy slightly duochrome as it flashes from green to purple but unfortunately, my camera was having a bitch fit so I didn't manage to capture the pretty duochrome. :(



I'm totally in love with the gold and blue and periwinkle shimmer swimming amidst its slate blue base.





Seeing how sheer OHMSS was, I thought it'd be a pretty good topper so I decided to try layering it over a couple of dark, sexy colours.

From L-R: One coat of OHMSS over NOPI Khloe Had A Little Lam Lam, Revlon Chic, Essie Going Incognito and Beadstreet Black





Here are some super close up shots!



One coat of OHMSS over NOPI Khloe Had A Little Lam Lam



One coat of OHMSS over Revlon Chic



One coat of OHMSS over Essie Going Incognito



One coat of OHMSS over Beadstreet Black

OHMSS is one of my favourite polishes from all of this year's release. That's how much I love it!

2 comments:

  1. I love it layered over Going Incognito! Never thought it layering it. gives an even more complexed look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since the holiday's are coming, maybe you can wear it for a holiday feel, especially since it's green! :)

    ReplyDelete