Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Black and White Glitter Bomb

It all started with Lynnderella Connect The Dots. The black and white glitters had me at hello and then all the indie brands started making their own dupe versions. I almost caved a couple of times for a couple of them but then TKB started selling black and white glitters in all these various shapes and sizes and that was when I finally caved!

I bought the squares, hexes, diamond and bar glitters in a variety of sizes but I held back with the diamonds for this franken because I didn't want to go to town with it. Besides, I can always do some variations with the whole mix n match thing.

This is 3 coats of OPI Bubble Bath and 1 coat of my franken which I've named Technicolour Dreams, after a phrase from Matchbox Twenty's song, Black and White People.

Black and white glitter polish lemming KILLED! And at a fraction of the cost of a bottle of Connect The Dots!

SCORE!

Till my next post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment