Saturday, November 3, 2012

Daring Digits Silver Dragon

I'm really excited today because I've got my first ever bottle of Daring Digits to show you polish lovers!
Daring Digits is an indie brand of polish that was started back in February with a whole array of polishes (glitters, flakies, shimmer polishes!) available to satisfy your every polish lemming.

First up, can I just say how much I love their logo sticker on the mini bottle. I actually thought that the logo was printed on the bottle but after examining it a little closer, the whole sticker idea is much more wicked!

This is Silver Dragon, a glass fleck topper that can be layered over any base colour.



Here's a bottle shot. You can see all the gorgeous tiny flecks up close!



This is two coats of Silver Dragon over a black base.



Daring Digits describes Silver Dragon as "an absolutely gorgeous silver "flakie" topper...It isn't a normal flakie but the particles are very large compared to normal interference polishes."

I however, beg to differ. Silver Dragon does initially appear to contain silver flecks but upon closer examinination, the flecks are actually iridescent mutli-coloured flecks that just glow whenever any light source hits them!



Application was easy breasy and as if Silver Dragon wasn't awesome enough, I just had to see how it looked like mattified and boy was I blown away.



WOWZA!



Daring Digits is available from Mei Mei's Signatures, who ships worldwide with the exception of Italy. You can also check out Daring Digits' Etsy store to check out their full range of colours.


Disclaimer: This product was sent to me for my honest opinions. I am not affiliated with Star Trinkets or Pomegranate Nail Lacquer.

No comments:

Post a Comment