Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Cirque Never Nude

Never Nude is the second of the three Cirques I recently purchased from meimei and from the get go, I was in love with the idea of a nude holo that wouldn't chip as easily as Nfu Oh #62, China Glaze FYI or Layla Coral Glam.

Here's a bottle shot of Never Nude. I love Cirque's embossed logo so so much. The "C" font reminds me of medieval times!



Never Nude is a pale gold holographic polish that resembles the holo effect of Glitter Gal's 3D holo or Ozotic's 500 series holos, just not as strong.

This is three thin coats of Never Nude taken under a table lamp. I'm pretty sure you can get away with two normal coats though.










This last picture was taken indoors and not in any direct or strong light, and it shows you how pale Never Nude is. It's such a pale gold it almost looks silver. When the holographic effect isn't so in yer face, you can see that Never Nude actually has a nice foil finish.



I'm loving how office-friendly Never Nude is but it's not boring either! <3

I experienced quite a good wear time with Never Nude. It's been one full day without a base or top coat and the polish is still perfectly intact. There isn't a hint of tip wear at all. That's impressive by my standards because my polish tends to start experiencing tip wear withint hours. The lavander and sage essential oils scent is also still present, even after a day!

Stay tuned for my review of the last of the Cirque polishes I got!

2 comments:

  1. So nice! Does OPI have something that looks about the same? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, OPI hasn't done a true holo polish in AGES!

    ReplyDelete