Saturday, February 9, 2013

Pretty & Polished Tart

Hey y'all! It's the eve of the Lunar New Year and I hope all of you who are celebrating this special season are ready for the new year! Houses have to be spring cleaned, new clothes have to be bought, food have to be cooked, reunion meals have to be eaten! It's a busy busy period!

I thought I had swatched all my Pretty & Polished babies for you earlier on but apparently I missed one out - Tart!

Tart is probably the polish that started my recent purple craze. Tart is a crelly polish with gold, blue and magenta glitters. Application was easy and its formula was perfect.

This is three coats of Tart and all I can think of is how this looks like a purple easter egg!



I love how Tart doesn't look too diabetes-inducingly sweet.



Purple power! Here's one last picture for the road.



Here's wishing all my lovely readers a wonderful and properous Lunar New Year! May your angpao (red packet) reapings be bountiful as the joy that will fill your houses and families this coming year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment