Saturday, February 16, 2013

Pahlish End of Days

HAPPY SATURDAY EVERYONE!

When I first started out with my indie addiction (it a full blown addiction now), Pahlish was one of the brands I mass bought off Etsy.

I started out with two coats of OPI Roll In The Hague. I love how saturated RITH is.



This is one coat of End of Days over RITH.



End of Days is a clear based polish that has a subtle orange shimmer to it, along with orange and blue hex glittters.







I wanted to know how more coats of End of Days would look like so here, I have three coats of End of Days on my index, two coats on my middle and one coat on my ring finger, all of them over two coats of OPI Roll In The Hague.





I must say I love End of Days more on both ends of the spectrum, either fully blinged out or with a lighter touch.

Oh, and can I just say what a godsent the PVA glue base coat is?



I'm so much less hesitant to wear glitter polishes now!

Enjoy your weekend! :)

1 comment: