Wednesday, February 20, 2013

#SGSwatchFest: Femme Fatale Cosmetics Winter Hyacinth

Happy mid-week you guys! Can't believe it's already Wednesday. How time flies when you're busy!

A couple of gals decided that we'd post swatches of Femme Fatale Winter Hyacinth together today so here's my contribution!

Winter Hyacinth was the very first shade from Femme Fatale Cosmetics that caught my eye and when Shoppe Eclecticco announced they were bringing the brand in, I camped in front of my computer and made sure I managed to ninja a bottle for myself!

Here I'm wearing two coats of Winter Hyacinth over Elianto Turquiose on my index, middle and pinkie, and 3 (thicker) coats of Winter Hyacinth by itself on my ring finger.


Winter Hyacinth is a BEAUTIFUL turquoise jelly with fuchsia hex and circular glitters. Some of the hex glitters are also holographic! To add on to that, there are also white hex and diamond glitters. These white glitters are sparser and a tiny bit harder to get on the nails so some fishing and dabbing might be required.


I didn't want to use any more of Winter Hyacinth than required for today's swatches but I do like it much better by itself than layered so the next time I wear this baby, I'm gonna wear it full on Winter Hyacinth!


Yes, I am aware that the pictures are starting to look very alike but I assure they are different. Winter Hyacinth was so gorgeous I couldn't resist taking more shots!


GAHHHH, she's such a beauty!


Here's a close up of Winter Hyacinth layered over a turquoise base polish.



And here's a close up of Winter Hyacinth by itself.


Shoppe Eclecticco recently restocked Femme Fatale Cosmetics on their site and Winter Hyacinth is already Out of stock but you can keep track of restocks on their facebook page so if you haven't gotten you bottle yet, you know what to do! Alternatively, you can also get your bottle from Llarowe during their next restock!

Till next time!

1 comment: