Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Pahlish Dark Parades

Hello hello! Today I've got a super pretty polish to show you - Pahlish Dark Parades!

Pahlish Dark Parade just reminds me of a darker, more sinister party mix of glitters. Normally you'd expect to find such a combination of glitters in a fun, bright coloured base but this sexy shade of deeper purple just does it for me! It's like a grown up version of a glitter polish!

This is two coats of Pahlish Dark Parades over OPI Road House Blues on my index, middle and pinkie, and four thin coats of Dark Parades by itself on my ring finger.



Road House Blues was such a perfect base for Dark Parades. I didn't wanna paint it over black so I went hunting in my Helmer for a nice plurple base.







This is two coats of Dark Parades swatched on a swatch stick. I love how squishy it looks on the stick but somehow, this love did not translate that well onto my actual nails.


I love how painting a fun glitter on top of a dark base can instantly brighten the mani up a bit. Dark nail colours can tend to make a person look more mature but spicing things up with something like Dark Parades can change that! Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment