Sunday, February 24, 2013

Pahlish Sullen Girl

I ordered some Pahlish a few months ago and Sullen Girl was one of them. I got her on an impulse after seeing swacthes of her on Adventures of a Mad Scientist. Sullen Girl is a clear based polish with charcoal and blue holographic glitters.

This is two coats of Sullen Girl over Zoya Kelly.









Kelly really brings out the bling in Sullen Girl, don't you think?

I was just looking at my older pictures and I realised that my nails are getting so long. It's been about two weeks since I've cut them. They're getting in the way of quite a couple of things, like typing on my phone and writing so I guess I'll be cutting them soon. I'll probably do a couple more swatches before I cut them down. Might as well make full use of my longer "canvas"!

No comments:

Post a Comment