Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sand and Sea

Goodness, school has been crazy these last few weeks and it's set to continue being this way for the next few weeks. Have been wanting to hit the beach for the longest time to soak up the sun, sand and sea (and get a tan too because I'm becoming way too fair) but I haven't had any time to spare. So I thought, if I can't go to the beach, why not bring the beach to me!



Here I have Essie Playa Del Platinum on my toes and China Glaze Secret Peri-wink-le on my fingers! Both colours are so fab and they totally make me feel more chill just by looking at them, especially after a stressful day!

 

Secret Peri-wink-le looks more true to colour in this picture! It's a really nice cornflower blue with some hints of purple. The more I look at it, the more love it!! It's fabulous! This was 2 coats with a coat of SV on top! Playa Del Platinum was also 2 coats!

Hope you like this combi as much as I do! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment