Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Misa Office Polish-tics

First, can I say how BRILLIANT Misa is for coming up with such a name? I actually really like all the names of their polishes from the 9 to 5 collection. Really creative and they're not too corny, like how OPI can get sometimes.



Misa Office Polish-tics under a lamp.



In natural sunlight.

It's a really pretty colour, kinda reminds me of Zoya Kelly (which I don't have so I can't do any comparisons). It's a grey with hints of puple and blue (blurple?) and it's a really nice smouldering colour! Used two coats here and it was fairly easy to paint on! And I didn't do any clean ups in the above pictures so I think my painting skills have improved in terms of accuracy (and aiming)!

After an hour or two, I kinda got bored and decided to play with my crackle polishes and it's so fun just painting random strokes on so the pattern on all the nails look different!





Kinda getting the hang of painting the crackle polish on so that it kinda cracks the way I want it to. And did I mention how fun (and amusing) it is to watch it crack?? I showed my brother and his girlfriend my nails and they were both rather intrigued by the fact that my polish can crack! Oh, and I also tried painting the crackle on my bare nails and they don't crack! Seems like they only crack when there's polish underneath!

Interesting how it can "sense" the polish being there or not! Oh, and the black crackle is OPI Shatter, and the grey one is China Glaze Cracked concrete. I also added a top coat which is why the crackle polish seems glossy (because they dry matte).

No comments:

Post a Comment