Saturday, April 9, 2011

Konad Attempt #2

I've got some smearing problems but I think overall, my konad skills have improved! Can't wait to do a konadicure soon! I think I shall impose another polish ban on myself soon and rely on konads to jazz my my manicures (instead of constantly buying new colours). I wanna try the second konad pattern (the houndstooth one) with a grey base soon! 

Really happy with the 4 konad plates I got! Thinking of getting the Bundle Monster though! It seems very worth its price! 

3 comments:

  1. do let me know if you're getting the bundle monster plates! looking for people to share shipping with, because bundle monster don't ship internationally :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the houndstooth pattern! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to get the bundle monster cuz it's really worth it but I don't have a paypal so I can't order from Amazon! But if you are getting it, I'd like to join you and share shipping! (:

    ReplyDelete