Sunday, April 10, 2011

My My BabyBlue

My my baby blue // Yeah I been thinkin bout you

Love that Aerosmith song! But anyway,



Awesome light light blue right??? And it costs only $2.10!!!! It's BL503 from Nature Republic and it only needed 2 coats for opacity. How cool is that? Honestly, it reminds me of the promo pic of Riva.

Case in point:



Now we all know it doesn't look like the real Riva but it's still a gorgeous gorgeous almost white-out blue and it makes my nails look really clean and neat.

Perhaps I should go get another bottle for back up? (:

4 comments:

  1. is it their newer range of $2.10 polish? i like NR polishes, but i dunno, their new range has a brush that i don't really like..... but this polish is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! It's the tiny bottle! The brush was actually quite okay for me and because the polish was rather pigmented, painting was easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that song too! this colour is very pretty! i've never used nature republic's polishes though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with that shade!! That blue is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete