Saturday, July 28, 2012

China Glaze Refresh Mint

Here's an oldie but a goodie - China Glaze Refresh Mint from 2009's Up and Away Collection! Can't believe how long ago Refresh Mint was launched. Oh how time flies!

This is three thin coats of Refresh Mint.





This polish really is a mint green, unlike Essie Mint Candy Apple, which has a much cooler and bluer hue to it. Application wise, Refresh Mint was a little chalky but with three coats and some patience, everything worked out fine.

The reason why I pulled this baby out of my Helmer was because I kept seeing mint nails on tumblr and they always look so damn chic and well, refreshing, so I finally decided I had to give mint nails a go! Honestly, it wasn't as attention grabbing as I thought it would be. I guess more and more people have caught on with the nail polish trend and have been making bolder choices such that mint nails is no longer a novelty!

Totally loving that! Hopefully in the near future, we'll all be able to wear bolder colours to work! :)

1 comment: