Saturday, August 20, 2011

OPI Touring America

No, I didn't buy (or rather I haven't bought) any of the Touring America polishes yet with the exception of Uh Oh Roll Down the Window (which I have yet to receive) but I mamnaged to swatch a couple of them the other day when I was at Robinsons! I had to grow some balls to blatantly swatch all 5 of my fingers but I did it and not to brag but I think I did a pretty neat job too, considereing the fact that I was shaking (from being hungry as well as being a little paiseh) while polishing my digits!



L-R: Are We There Yet?, A Taupe Space Needle, Uh Oh Roll Down the Window and Road House Blues



And here we have Get in the Expresso Lane

When I went home, I went through my Helmer to search for dupes cuz we all know how much we love dupes (or at least I do)!



Potential dupes!!!



Road House Blue and China Glaze First mate but I think Road House Blues has much more purple to it so I pulled out OPI Dating a Royal.



Dating a Royal looks similar to First Mate in this picture but trust me they're not the same! Dating a Royal was too light though.



Now we have Essie Sew Psyched vs Uh Oh Roll Down the Window.



And here we have Khaki Vert vs Uh Oh Roll Down the Window. I was deperately trying to find comparison shots on google but I couldn't so I thought I'd find out myself!



Khaki Brun and A Taupe Space Needle, which I saw high potential dupe material.



Are We There Yet? vs Milani Fashion Design.

And then I painted on the potential dupes on the side(s) of the Touring America swatches! (PS: You can click on all the pictures to enlarge them, especially for the following two!) The order for the below picture is as follows:

Pinkie: China Glaze First Mate and Road House Blues
Ring: Khaki Vert, Uh Oh Roll Down the Window and Sew Psyched
Middle: Khaki Brun and A Taupe Space Needle
Index: Are We There Yet? and Fashion Design



Orders are reversed for the next picture! Please ignore the dust on my pinkie.



Sadly, no dupes at all. Fashion Design was pinker than Are We There Yet?, Khaki Brun is VERY similar to A Taupe Space Needle just that Khaki Brun was browner than A Taupe Space Needle, Sew Psyched and Khaki Vert were bluer than Uh Oh with Sew Psyched being the darker of the two and First Mate was too light.

They're all gorgeous colours too so please go out and get them cuz NO DUPES here!

No comments:

Post a Comment