Friday, August 19, 2011

OPI DS Sapphire

Sorry for the lack of posts! I'm oly into my second week of school and I'm already lagging behind with readings and tutorials! I've been busy helping out with my CCA and everything had to take a back seat this week, including my nails! They've been naked (not to mention sad) the entire week! But anyway, on to DS Sapphire!

I've shown swatches of this gorgeous polish before but I've never done a full on mani until now! And boy, the holo effect does not disappoint! You can click on the images to enlarge them for more holo goodness!

The following swatches were taken under my table lamp.

And in sunlight, wow. It sure makes up for its flat appearance indoors. (Yes, it does appear to be a flat silver with a hint of blue indoors, under low lighting.)

I actually purchased 2 bottles of DS Sapphire just to use it as a holo base for frankens! I initially regretted getting two bottles but after seeing how it shines under sunlight, I'm so happy I got 2 bottles!

No comments:

Post a Comment