Monday, August 8, 2011

Misa Paint My Nails @ Work

Got this baby during my frantic polish-crazy phase (I'm gonna say I'm not as crazy these days though I still love polish no less) when I got almost all of the colours in the same collection (Misa 9 to 5)! I swatched it previously here and here but never used it as a full on mani!

I used 2 coats here which went on pretty smoothly but I had to thin it down a little after the first coat so the second coat could on go better!

Colour-wise, what I love about this baby is how it changes colour in different lighting, much like Rimmel Beige Babe!

Purple in certain light.

Grey in some.

And a light taupe in most lightings!

It's a pretty neutral colour and should be easy to match with clothes! Looking at it, I'm kind of reminded of Deborah Lippmann's Waking Up in Vegas, which I don't have so no comparisons there, sorry. I wanted to have a nice, neutral yet edgy colour for my first day of school but apparently I didn't read some ammouncements correctly and my first day is on Wednesday instead (YAY, two more days of slacking around!) so I hope my manicure will last till then!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, where are you studying?? My school starts on Thursday, yay to NUS! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm studying in NTU! If I start on Thursday, I'll have a one day week, cuz I have Fridays off! Sadly, it's not the case!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friday off for me too, but Thursday is a killer! And you make me want to purchase more Misas... only own 1 sad bottle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I hace classes from 12.20pm to 8.30pm on Thursdays so I'm no better! Get more Misas, they're pretty awesome, always very pigmented! I recommend Dirty Sexy Money, It's You and Office Polish-tics!

    ReplyDelete