Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Ombre Manicure

Read this article so many months ago and I really like the taupe graduation so I decided to try my own! I own most of the colours needed but I didn't wanna use Chanel Paradoxal because I consider it so precious so I decided to use other colours close enough!



I used (from thumb to pinkie) OPI You Don't You Know Jacques, OPI Over the Taupe, Color Club High Society, Misa Pay Days Are Happy Days and Essie Body Language.

Sadly, High Society has a tinge of purple so Over the Taupe and You Don't Know Jacques didn't really work. I must say that once I had Over the Taupe on my nail, it looked so yummy and chocolaty!
Soooooo, I decided to change the polish on my index and thumb nails!



Changed the polish on my thumb and index to Essie Smokin' Hot and China Glaze Below Deck and the ombre manicure looks so much better! Rocking an ombre manicure is such an easy way to be a little more edgy without trying to hard. It's just painting on different colours on different nails!

Can't wait to rock a blue and green ombre manicure soon!

1 comment:

  1. oo nice! high society does look out of place haha

    ReplyDelete